At KVC, you’ll belong to a values-driven, close-knit team and feel the deep sense of meaning that comes from providing life-changing help to children, individuals with disabilities, and families. You’ll also enjoy great medical and dental insurance, the ability to work from home or office, a retirement savings match, paid time off, parental leave, wellness support, and professional growth.
We are immediately hiring:
- Administrative Assistant – Provide support to the KVC Nebraska team. Job duties include: data entry, filing, greeting the public, using a multi-line phone system and scheduling appointments. (High school diploma or equivalent required.)
- DD Clinical Liaison – Assessment and consultation with client teams about behavioral and mental health needs of dually diagnosed individuals with developmental disabilities. (Master's degree in social work or related field required.)
- DD Program Support Specialist – Actively recruit, certify, and make admissions for the Shared Living Program (Bachelor's degree in human services or related field preferred but not required.)
- Family Skills Coach – Provide in-home services to families to prevent the removal of children and promote long-term family stability. (Associate degree plus two years experience in human services required. Bachelor's preferred.)
- Outpatient Therapist – Nurture the bond between children and their caregivers. (Master's degree in social work or related field required.)
- Training Specialist – Coordinate and facilitate mandatory training sessions for KVC affiliated foster homes, foster home candidates, and the KVC Nebraska team. (Bachelor's degree in human services or related field required.)
Who We Are
KVC Nebraska is a private, nonprofit organization that provides a variety of programs and services to meet the diverse needs of youth, families and adults. Our mission is to enrich and enhance the lives of Nebraska families.
“I chose KVC because of the work we do and our mission. I believe that everyone deserves help regardless of their background and at KVC I'm able to do that.” – Larissa Dowe, Supervising Practitioner